Printing and Print Preview discrepency

Post by James Provoos » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

I've been trying to print a CBitmap taken originally from a 16-bit
color display DC and print to a Print DC.  Print preview looks
great but the printout is a black rect.  I'ev been using CDC::BitBlt and

CDC::StretchBlt.
Should I be using  ::SetDIBitsToDevice instead?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. printing and print preview

Hello, I'm having lots of trouble getting print preview and what it prints
out to look the same.   Any time I use a font that is vertical it appears in
different place when previewed then when it is printed.
Anyone know who to fix this?
Thanks,
Jed

2. Upgrading from NT to SBS

3. Print/Print Preview

4. Multi Selected Listbox

5. print/print preview for bitmaps

6. CPU time and Elapsed time in tkprof

7. Printing / Print Preview problems

8. dbm support

9. Automated RTF printing & non-editable print preview

10. Rich Edit Control Printing Problem (like the print preview problem)

11. Print and Print preview

12. Print/Print Preview

13. Print and print preview problem (ASSERT error when allocating GDI font resource in OnBeginPrinting)