freelance visual basic programmer wanted

freelance visual basic programmer wanted

Post by st.. » Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:02:51

objective:
To develop a small windows based internet parental control software.

features:
installation wizard
icon in control panel
internet access hours configuration
admin password
browser registration
alert

if you are a experience window programmer and would like to do
* project.

manday.

regards,
ralph

1. VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER(S) WANTED FOR SHORT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT

I have an immediate need for a solid Visual Basic programmer.  We are
not
an agency.  The programmer(s) we use will report to me for the duration
of the project.

We need to get a product cranked out in the next month or so we need
help right away.  If the project is sucessful there will very likely be
more work in the future.

Requirements are: good VB and program design skills.  Should have VB 4.O
experience includeing OCX client/server processors, ODBC and ability to
process a raw data steam from serial ports.  The high level design will
be complete by the time programming begins.  Module specifications will
be
quite detailed.  Windows programming in C++, network, database and Win
NT
 experience are a plus.  A person with a solid 2-3 years of varied VB
experiece would be able to handle this assignment.  The target platform
is a Win NT 4.0 workstation.

I expect about 2-4 weeks of work will be required in the next phase of
the project.  Work can be done at you location, however, frequent
progress/
status reports are will be required.  Integration and testingwill be
done
at our test lab in Glendale, CA.

If you are interested and feel you are qualified e-mail or fax your
resume
and salary requirements.

Thanks in advance,

mw

| Michael Williams                California System Design,
Inc.            |
| Founder

| 2222 Foothill Blvd, #326        (818) 790-2812 FAX:
(818)790-8751         |
| Pasadena, CA 91104
http://www.csdi.com                       |

2. query on a very big table [MySQL partitioning of large tables]

3. Visual Basic 3.0 / Access 2.0 Programmer WANTED

4. Apple ll+ Keyboard Flakey - Needs Svc.

5. Wanted: Visual Basic Programmer

6. Charset and LOAD DATA INFILE problem

7. Visual Basic Programmer Wanted: NYC

8. Looking for context-sensitive grammars

9. Visual Basic 3.0 Programmers Wanted

10. Wanted: Visual Basic Programmer

11. Freelance C Programmer Wanted

12. Freelance Programmers Wanted