1. VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER(S) WANTED FOR SHORT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
I have an immediate need for a solid Visual Basic programmer. We are
an agency. The programmer(s) we use will report to me for the duration
of the project.
We need to get a product cranked out in the next month or so we need
help right away. If the project is sucessful there will very likely be
more work in the future.
Requirements are: good VB and program design skills. Should have VB 4.O
experience includeing OCX client/server processors, ODBC and ability to
process a raw data steam from serial ports. The high level design will
be complete by the time programming begins. Module specifications will
quite detailed. Windows programming in C++, network, database and Win
experience are a plus. A person with a solid 2-3 years of varied VB
experiece would be able to handle this assignment. The target platform
is a Win NT 4.0 workstation.
I expect about 2-4 weeks of work will be required in the next phase of
the project. Work can be done at you location, however, frequent
status reports are will be required. Integration and testingwill be
at our test lab in Glendale, CA.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified e-mail or fax your
and salary requirements.
Thanks in advance,
| Michael Williams California System Design,
| 2222 Foothill Blvd, #326 (818) 790-2812 FAX:
| Pasadena, CA 91104
2. query on a very big table [MySQL partitioning of large tables]
3. Visual Basic 3.0 / Access 2.0 Programmer WANTED
4. Apple ll+ Keyboard Flakey - Needs Svc.
5. Wanted: Visual Basic Programmer
6. Charset and LOAD DATA INFILE problem
7. Visual Basic Programmer Wanted: NYC
8. Looking for context-sensitive grammars
9. Visual Basic 3.0 Programmers Wanted
10. Wanted: Visual Basic Programmer
11. Freelance C Programmer Wanted
12. Freelance Programmers Wanted
13. Freelance Programmer Wanted