Multiple entry in AppInit_DLLs Register Key

Multiple entry in AppInit_DLLs Register Key

Post by Felix Kasza [MV » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Antonello,

 > I need to insert multiple values in the AppInit_DLLs key.

Pathnames, separated by single spaces.

Cheers,
Felix.

--
If you post a reply, kindly refrain from emailing it, too.
I have killfiled hotmail.com and yahoo.com. If you are legit,

1. Alt key. Shift key, Ctrl key, multiple keys

Hi,

The 1st question is: how can I intercept pressing by the user a single
<Alt>, <Shift> or <Ctrl> key with distinction left and right.

The 2nd: how can I make the program to see several keys at the same time
(e.g. <Right Arrow> + <Up Arrow> + <Space> and - let's say - 'z' key and
'a' -key. You know, like by games.

As you can see, the point is to make the program to be very sensitive to the
keyboard. Is there a generic routine for that kind of topics? Maybe a link
or a piece of code.

Many thx in advance,
Rafael

2. ECAL Proceedings?

3. How to make Ins key work with edit control

4. SAS-L Digest - 9 Apr 2002 to 10 Apr 2002 (#2002-387)

5. ListView problem capturing 'INS' and 'DEL' keys

6. Pascal

7. distingiushing keys on key pad and the cursor keys on a 101 key keyboard

8. PB attempts to write INI settings to write-protected netword drive

9. vb: what registry entries do I need to register a file as service

10. restrictions: where can I get the restrictions entry in the register base

11. subkey of a logfile entry under the EventLog key in the registry

12. Send Keys: simulating keyboard entry

13. Enumerating registered hot keys