DirectShow filter coding example needed

Post by Matt Wenha » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:25:50

I'm looking at writing a DirectShow filter to implement a video
processing algorithm I've been working on. I've found the EZRGB24
example from MS, but it doesn't go far enough to be of much use to me.

The filter uses interframe processing, so although there are the same
number of input and output frames, more than one frame needs to be read
before output can begin. Can anyone point me towards a code example
which covers I/O of this type with DirectShow? I'm not really a C++
programmer (although I'm learning fast) so the simpler the better for
the time being.

On a scale of zero to ten, how complex is this sort of I/O with DirectShow?

Many thanks,

Dr. Matt Wenham.

--
Remove the 9 excess dots to reply to this posting.

DirectShow filter coding example needed

Post by Imran Khan K » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:50:01

Show Codec.

www.projectmayo.com

Imran

Quote:> I'm looking at writing a DirectShow filter to implement a video
> processing algorithm I've been working on. I've found the EZRGB24
> example from MS, but it doesn't go far enough to be of much use to me.

> The filter uses interframe processing, so although there are the same
> number of input and output frames, more than one frame needs to be read
> before output can begin. Can anyone point me towards a code example
> which covers I/O of this type with DirectShow? I'm not really a C++
> programmer (although I'm learning fast) so the simpler the better for
> the time being.

> On a scale of zero to ten, how complex is this sort of I/O with
DirectShow?

> Many thanks,

> Dr. Matt Wenham.

> --
> Remove the 9 excess dots to reply to this posting.

1. Insert directShow filters to my code

I have in my code the following commands:

CoCreateInstance(CLSID_RTPSourceFilter, NULL,
         CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IBaseFilter,
         reinterpret_cast<void**>(&pDRTPSource));

CoCreateInstance(CLSID_G711Codec, NULL,
         CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IBaseFilter,
         reinterpret_cast<void**>(&pDG711Coded));

but I am getting linkage errors:
unresolved external symbol _CLSID_G711Codec
unresolved external symbol _CLSID_RTPSourceFilter

Where can I reach the implementations?

2. Telco Error Message

3. Writing Directshow source filters and parser filters

4. Printing PostScript files directly from mh-e

5. Kernel-mode DirectShow filter vs WDM filter driver

6. HP 200LX technical reference information

7. Need help about DirectShow Filter Graph

8. Samba on OpenVMS protection.

9. Need help building a filter graph with filters from Creative Video Blaster card

10. Need Win95 CDROM (IDE)device driver/VXD example code or reference book info...

11. need help, looking for example source code for VB

12. basic winsock client/server example code needed

13. DDE code examples needed