Debug Kernel Version

Post by Max Yaff » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have a version 4.00.950A of Windows 95.  It comes from updating an
earlier version with Service Pack 1.  Will the April 96 DDK debug kernel
work with it?

Thanks
Max

1. Printing to Debug Message window without the debug kernel?

I need to use the DebugOutput() function to print to the Debug Messages
windows (the DBWIN.EXE app included with MSVC++), but I cannot seem to
find a way to do this without having the debug kernel installed. Is there
a way to do this? Is there another function I can use, or a piece of code
I can get to show me how?

Thanks in advance.

--

James D. Murray  POB 70                 Tel: 714.288.0141

Maintainer of the Graphics File Formats FAQ on comp.graphics and
coauthor of the O'Reilly book "Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats".

"I'm not only an INTJ, I'm smug about it!"

2. Laserjet 4P

3. linking debug build with non-debug version of libraries

4. An Open Letter the Jim Collas, Amiga Dev. Team, and Amiga community

5. WSAEFAULT(10014) in RELEAS version, no error in DEBUG version

6. The Ignorant assumption

7. Release version Vs. Debug version

8. Butt Set Question

9. Debug version works, release version fails...

10. Kernel Debugging via 1394

11. Source Debugging Kernel Driver

12. Using kernel debugger to debug W2K RC2 drivers

13. Win2k kernel debug symbols