DirectShow in TAPI 3 , how to

Post by Fredd » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:11:25

Please, can anybody say me hot to use DirectShow in TAPI 3
to control media streaming, it means, mic and speakers

1. Directshow & Directshow--cannot dislpay video after blitting background

Greetings,I am currently working with directdraw and
directshow, and have been encoutering some problems.

I am trying to display a video on top of my directdraw
primary surface, but the result has been very
unpredictable--sometimes the video can show, and
sometimes, though running, cannot be displayed on the
screen. I have set the videowindow to be a child window of
my main window. What may be the problem?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Kind regards,

Isabella

2. RIS in an NT domain

3. Connecting TAPI streams using DirectShow ???

4. Search Engines

5. tapi 3.0 and directshow

6. Figure numbering in order of mention

7. How can I get the Directshow Filter interface from TAPI?

8. Hayes Micromodem 2 Specs

9. Does TAPI really support DirectShow fully ???

10. TAPI 3.0 video conferencing with DirectSound, DirectShow

11. OFFICIAL MICROSOFT TAPI/DIRECTSHOW REPLY

12. TAPI 3 & DirectShow

13. TAPI 3.0 Beta 2 (DirectShow and MSP)