Looking for tool to spell check source code remarks

Looking for tool to spell check source code remarks

Post by Eran Yari » Mon, 01 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for a tool that does spell checking on remarks in C++ source
files.

TIA,

Eran.
--
______________________________

Eran Yariv

Employee of SHF Computers
______________________________

1. ANNOUNCE> Code.Spell: Spell Checker for your Source Code [BETA]

Brighton Beach Software is pleased to announce the release
of Code.Spell, our Spell Checker for your Source Code

programers, who often need to spell and sanity check the
natural language text strings within their programs. Wether
these are in the form of screen contents (such as labels,
command button text etc) or  message box errors and instructions.

Works with C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, Pascal, Delphi and
all languages with ASCII based source files

Code.Spell can also be used to extract these strings, which
can then be saved or printed and reviewed for logical
correctness and consistency.

Code.Spell will work with any programming language that
has files stored in ASCII format and uses delimitters such
as " or '. Files are opened in an inbuilt text editor, and
can be spell checked one at a time, or all at once.

Check Code.Spell out at:
http://www.bbs.com.au/bbs/index.htm
________________________________
Code.Spell is presently in BETA.

FTP Site:
Primary site: ftp.bbs.com.au in the /pub/brighton_beach directory
Look for the CODESPEL.ZIP file.

ALSO

Code.Spell should be available from the uploads section and soon the
/programr section of WinSite (aka, ftp.winsite.co) in the /pub/win3
directory.

Code.Spell is ShareWare and registration costs USD$25

For further details, contact:
        Brighton Beach Software
        Level 8, 140 Queen Street
        Melbourne 3000
        Victoria, Australia.
        Or Fax it to +61 3 9642 5998
        (within Australia, Fax (03) 9642 5998)
        Or email it to

Our phone number is +61 3 9642 5997
(within Australia, call (03) 9642 5997, hours 9am to 5pm EST)

2. Track S&P 500 vs. my Portfolio?

3. Spell checking Source Code

4. spectreS: arithmetic exception

5. Spell Checking Source Code

6. FP Extensions, are they really there? How can I tell?

7. Q: looking for Source Code Management Tool

8. PictureViewer hangs System

9. Looking for OO case tool source code

10. existing spell-check code??

11. OT: Code-Tools for sharing source code in huge companies

12. Checked FAQ, No Luck; Looking for OO UNIX drawing tool

13. Newbie looking for someone to check over code