TreeView: what's the difference btw 'child' and 'sibling'?

TreeView: what's the difference btw 'child' and 'sibling'?

Post by C. Wanapha » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 04:16:33

Could someone please give an explanation how the two differ?

Thanx.

TreeView: what's the difference btw 'child' and 'sibling'?

Post by David Lownde » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 04:38:57

Quote:>Could someone please give an explanation how the two differ?

Node 1
 +- Child A of Node 1
     +- Child Aa
     +- Child Ab
 +- Child B of Node 1

Child A and B are siblings.

Child Aa and Ab are siblings.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

1. Access data from 'super' or 'sibling' class?

Hi,

I Have a class that inherits from 2 other classes:

class ClassA  public ClassB, public ClassC
{
public
                int             dataA

... and the 2 other classes:
class ClassB
{
public
                int             dataB

class ClassC
{
public
                int             dataC

Is it possible to access the master dataA from either Class B or C ?
And, is it possible to access dataB from Class C ?

I can't store a pointer to A in the other two, because I don't know
which classes may choose to inherit from them.

Thanks

Steve

(PS. these data don't need to be private, so I'm supposing that keeping
them public may make it easier)

2. Simple question about using XML ?

3. What's the difference between '&' and '+'

4. lockup on close

5. Difference Between '->' and '.' Operators

6. Modify Record from database

7. differences bet OS/2 'C' and win32 'C' language

8. Categorizing Document Systems/Word Processors

9. difference between 'id' and 'Object'

10. 'initializing' : truncation from 'const double' to 'float' warning

11. Q:'default' before 'case' in 'switch'

12. {'a','b','\0'} not equivalent to "ab"??

13. File format for '.dll's' and '.lib'