ANN: make your application's manual quickly

ANN: make your application's manual quickly

Post by Visual Visio » Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Small, powerful and easy: there is a new software for the hypertext
world, iPer.
Web pages, e-books, application manuals, WinHelps, CDs without effort,
with a single tool. Facts, not words: if you are interested, you can get
free trials at:
http://visualvision.it/ipere/
You can also buy on-line!

VV Staff
Visual Vision, hypertext with ease!
 http://visualvision.it/e/      82, V.le Riviera
                                Pietra Ligure ITALY
[ASP member]                    fax +39-019-625520

1. Help needed quickly and preferable in language that makes dummies look complex

I'm in mid computer studies assignment and I've hit a snag with what I
want to do.

I want to draw out a form (that's easy enougth)
Then set the program so it reads in order from certain places within
that form (you know name : _______ ) read _________
Now I can do it by interupting the text as it writes but that defeats
the object of the exercise really.

And to add to the hassle it's got to be done in pascal

Any ideas?

2. How much memory does Vuescan take?

3. ANN: Help & Manual versio 3 released!

4. Q: DMS-files for UAE

5. TransmitFile() is not completing as quickly as I'd like it to.

6. Client-side image aps?

7. Copying DIB's to the screen very quickly

8. why no register + register addressing mode in R3000

9. Quickly Closing Exe's

10. Ann: 'javadoc' like Documentation Generator For C++

11. Ann: 'Diffs for Random Access Containers' demonstation software.

12. ANN: QuickBugs - Bug Tracking Made Easy!