Help me please

Post by Aniceto Orante » Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I made a proxy server that already replies to HTTP clients. The problem is
that IE5 sometimes requests me the page (sends me the GET command) and
sometimes not, when I use it as a client for my server. But the connection
between my server an IE5 is established! What's wrong here?

Thanks

----------------------------
Aniceto Orantes
ICQ  6242014
members.xoom.com/orantes
Chiapas, Mxico.

All,
when I try to build my program I get
getinfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

executing link.exe.
every thing looks finne what should I do?  Please Look at the code below
and let me know if anything is wrong.
{
NET_API_STATUS getinfo;
char buffername[30];
LPTSTR username, logon_domain, oth_domains, logon_server;
LPBYTE bufptr;
DWORD prefmaxlen; short one1 = 1;
LPDWORD entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle;
WKSTA_USER_INFO_1 userinfo;

GetDlgItemText(IDC_COMPUTERNAME,m_computer);
strcpy(buffername,m_computer);
m_computer.MakeUpper();

getinfo = NetWkstaUserEnum(buffername, one1, &bufptr, prefmaxlen,

entriesread,totalentries, esumehandle);

username = userinfo.wkui1_username;
logon_domain = userinfo.wkui1_logon_domain;
oth_domains = userinfo.wkui1_oth_domains;
logon_server = userinfo.wkui1_logon_server;

Please help!!!!

2. Can this USRobotics Courier be upgraded?

3. Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. tinydns freebsd

5. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

6. Can't access edit forms via Web

7. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE

8. returncode 20

9. HELP HELP HELP Please .....

10. HELP with DIBs please : PLEASE

11. please please help me out

12. HELP ME PLEASE???? OPEN ME A MENU PLEASE !!!

13. dc.SelectObject fails. Please, please help.