need process cpu usage utility

Post by Andrew Diamo » Mon, 06 Apr 1998 05:00:00

I'm trying to get some utility to show me the CPU usage of my processes under
windows 95 (like pstat in unix).  I have PVIEW but it doesn't seem to show
usage; just what's running

FYY, I'm doing this because occasionally I see my disk being very heavily
accessed when pretty much no apps are running except for device driver things
(freespace, antivirus, etc).and it's pretty clear that its not virtual memory
page faults.

Post by Your-Name-He » Fri, 10 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> I'm trying to get some utility to show me the CPU usage of my processes under
> windows 95 (like pstat in unix).  I have PVIEW but it doesn't seem to show
> usage; just what's running

> FYY, I'm doing this because occasionally I see my disk being very heavily
> accessed when pretty much no apps are running except for device driver things
> (freespace, antivirus, etc).and it's pretty clear that its not virtual memory
> page faults.

I have written such a utility ...

you can suck it from http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/2691

Steve.