MDI and the 'RESTORE' button

Post by Evan Camiller » Sun, 24 May 1998 04:00:00

I need to remove the restore button of an MDI.  I removed easily the
maximize and minimize by the SetWindowLong...but you cannot remove the
restore button.....or not?

--
Evan Camilleri
Holistic Technologies Limited (Malta)

1. Q: Maximized MDI child windows won't minimize or restore

I have an MDI application with three MDI child windows. When I maximize any
of them, I can not minimize or restore them. The application does not handle
this automatically, nor is a WM_SYSCOMMAND or VM_SIZE sent. I can however
choose 'Cascade' in the Windowsmenu and get the maximized child window to
restore itself.

How can I activate these two buttons when a child window is maximized?

---
Christoffer

2. Overclocking Librettos

3. What's the proper way to 'disable' an MDI child?

4. is there a port of mutt to windows platforms?

5. Has the MSDN's 'MDIDLG' (MDI Dialog) code been updated for WIN32?

6. Strange Icon colors?

7. Capturing the left mouse button up msg in the CMDIFrameWnd 's MDI client window

8. How to extract cooordinate?

9. Removing a MDI Child's Maximize Button

10. 2 Restore buttons & 2 Control menus in MDI?

11. Removing minimize, maximize, and restore buttons from MDI child window

12. GPF's and MDI, what's connection?

13. 'initializing' : truncation from 'const double' to 'float' warning