Freelance Programmers from Home Required

Freelance Programmers from Home Required

Post by Steve Denniso » Sun, 01 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am the representative of a new UK ISP that is coming onto the market
in a few weeks time. We need several programmers to work from home on
the installer program for the connection and on a simple interface to
launch the email and browser applications. There is money available for
this project. Ideally we would like to deal with only one programmer, so
if you feel you can take on all the work or have a small team behind
you, then give me a shout and I'll request a quote.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Steve Dennison

1. Freelance Programmers From Home Required

I am the representative of a new UK ISP that is coming onto the market
in a few weeks time. We need several programmers to work from home on
the installer program for the connection and on a simple interface to
launch the email and browser applications. There is money available for
this project. Ideally we would like to deal with only one programmer, so
if you feel you can take on all the work or have a small team behind
you, then give me a shout and I'll request a quote.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Steve Dennison

2. game.com hacks

3. Freelance Programmers Required

4. Sega Sticks

5. Freelance Programmer Needed

6. Basics on realtime animation engine

7. Freelance Programmer Wanted

8. Where's my memory?

9. Freelance C programmer needed in Boston

10. Freelance Programmer Needed

11. Freelance Programmers Wanted

12. freelance programmer needed

13. freelance visual basic programmer wanted