MSVC 1.0 I need to have some examples.

Post by Denis Alliga » Thu, 09 Jun 1994 05:17:48

Hello,

I just want to have an Ftp address where I can find some examples of MSVC 1.0 program
(source).
Or if someone can send me a source in Msvc.

Tank you very Much.

Denis Alligand

MS provides large quantities of it at ftp.microsoft.com

Chairs,

                73363,447 (Compu$erve)
                (801) 277-5790

MSVC 1.0 I need to have some examples.

Post by Edward Kenworth » Thu, 09 Jun 1994 19:53:34

Quote:>Hello,

>I just want to have an Ftp address where I can find some examples of MSVC
> 1.0 program (source). Or if someone can send me a source in Msvc.

>Tank you very Much.

>Denis Alligand

Denis,

you get *loads* of examples when you buy MSVC, they're in your
MSVC\MFC\SAMPLES directory. If they're not there then simply re-run the
MSVC setup progam, chose custom installation, untick everything then tick
the install MFC samples option.

Edward