Unimodem V

Post by Andrew Glove » Fri, 10 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Is it true that unimodem V only supports 10 digit telephone numbers when in
voice mode?

Dave.

Unimodem V

Post by David Longfiel » Fri, 10 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Is it true that unimodem V only supports 10 digit telephone numbers when
in
> voice mode?

> Dave.

Sorry this is a bit unclear, I read in this group that unimodem V will only
accept numbers of TEN digits or less, can you not pass larger numbers to a
modem through unimodem V?

Ta La,
Dave.

Unimodem V

Post by Toby Nixo » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

No, that's not true. It will currently only provide the first 10 digits of
CALLER ID information received, but you can dial any number of digits.

--
Toby Nixon
Program Manager, Internet Platform and Tools Division

> Is it true that unimodem V only supports 10 digit telephone numbers when
in
> voice mode?

> Dave.

1. Unimodem or Unimodem/V?

Hai all,
Is there any way to detect the installed version of Unimodem. My
requirement is to warn the user (upon launching the program) that
Unimodem/V is not installed and he'd need to install Unimodem/V to
enable certain features.
Any help is appreciated,
Thanx in advance
sujan

2. LOC Counting

3. Unimodem/V versus Unimodem 5 on Win2K

4. ** Wanted: Panasonic CR 562 CD-ROM drive! **

5. Unimodem Vs Unimodem/V

6. FS2002 stuck

7. detecting Unimodem or Unimodem/V?

8. Help - VC++

9. Unimodem Full-Duplex Audio Device

10. Unimodem V and phone functions

11. How can we configure unimodem tsp as full duplex

12. TAPI 2.1 not working with Unimodem TSP on Win98

13. Asking fellow programmers using Unimodem