Help on help : How to link fromPopup to normal help window

Help on help : How to link fromPopup to normal help window

Post by Jean-Marc Pauli » Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Seems trivial, but once the help popup windows is displayed, how the hell
can you create a link to open the full help.

I'm using WinWord to generate the RTF file. I tried the link with double
underline and the HIDDEN tag for the jump, and it doesn't seems to work.

Jean-Marc

1. HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

All,

when I try to build my program I get

getinfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

every thing looks finne what should I do?  Please Look at the code below

and let me know if anything is wrong.

{
NET_API_STATUS getinfo;
char buffername[30];
LPTSTR username, logon_domain, oth_domains, logon_server;
LPBYTE bufptr;
DWORD prefmaxlen;
short one1 = 1;
LPDWORD entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle;
WKSTA_USER_INFO_1 userinfo;

GetDlgItemText(IDC_COMPUTERNAME,m_computer);
strcpy(buffername,m_computer);
m_computer.MakeUpper();

getinfo = NetWkstaUserEnum(buffername, one1, &bufptr, prefmaxlen,
entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle);

 username = userinfo.wkui1_username;
 logon_domain = userinfo.wkui1_logon_domain;
 oth_domains = userinfo.wkui1_oth_domains;
 logon_server = userinfo.wkui1_logon_server;

Please help!!!!

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. s-function->GUI

3. HELP HELP - WSANO_DATA what does this really mean HELP HELP????

4. Ami Pro f/OS2: extended boot up

5. Child Windows (HELP HELP HELP)

6. xntpd won't adjust the time!

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ... Did I mention that I need HELP?????

8. System handbook V4R4

9. Child windows (HELP HELP HELP)

10. HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

11. Context Help button on Normal Window

12. HELP: Problem maximizing a Windows help window

13. Help Help Help