Dialog box as main window

Post by BL0528540-Bill Oswald ALC28 » Wed, 09 Dec 1992 00:56:36

I have seen alot of example code which shows how a window starts
a dialog box as a response to a mouse click (menu item). Is there
a way to create a program where a dialog box IS the main window. All
user interaction is through the dialog and its children. Thanks in
advance

Bill Oswald

Dialog box as main window

Post by Mark C. DiVecchio (K3F » Sat, 12 Dec 1992 01:13:05

Quote:>I have seen alot of example code which shows how a window starts
>a dialog box as a response to a mouse click (menu item). Is there
>a way to create a program where a dialog box IS the main window?

I tried to email you a program named "winwhere" but the mail bounced.
"winwhere" is a file finder that does what you want. You can get
a copy from my BBS at 619-549-9841.

--
Mark DiVecchio, Silogic Systems, 619-549-9841                       K3FWT
-----   9888 Carroll Center Road, Suite 113, San Diego, CA 92126    -----