Help please - print related

Post by Iain Lewi » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Has any one successfully used EnumJobs to retrieve JOB_INFO_2 structures
filled in complete with devmodes

using MS sample code , I only get partial details - not much more than
JOB_INFO_1 - and missing the devmode

What I really want to know is would these devmode structures hold the
details for each print job e.g. copies, colour etc, how can I retrieve
them

code or some pointers would be appreciated

Iain Lewis

All,
when I try to build my program I get
getinfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

executing link.exe.
every thing looks finne what should I do?  Please Look at the code below
and let me know if anything is wrong.
{
NET_API_STATUS getinfo;
char buffername[30];
LPTSTR username, logon_domain, oth_domains, logon_server;
LPBYTE bufptr;
DWORD prefmaxlen; short one1 = 1;
LPDWORD entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle;
WKSTA_USER_INFO_1 userinfo;

GetDlgItemText(IDC_COMPUTERNAME,m_computer);
strcpy(buffername,m_computer);
m_computer.MakeUpper();

getinfo = NetWkstaUserEnum(buffername, one1, &bufptr, prefmaxlen,

entriesread,totalentries, esumehandle);

username = userinfo.wkui1_username;
logon_domain = userinfo.wkui1_logon_domain;
oth_domains = userinfo.wkui1_oth_domains;
logon_server = userinfo.wkui1_logon_server;

Please help!!!!

2. DIGITAL ARTS CLOSED!

3. GDI :: Printer related questions : GDI Gurus please help

4. HELP WITH NEWSGROUP LIST!!!

5. Please Help me !!! Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. rail

7. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

8. PRINTING PROBLEM(CHANGING PAPERBIN IN VB4.0) PLEASE HELP!!!!

9. Please Help: How to print from an VB-App running as NT Service?

10. Printing to a printer??? Please HELP!

11. Printing. Please I need help ASAP

12. Weird printing problem! Please help!