Looking for FULL raster printer driver source for NT 4.0

Looking for FULL raster printer driver source for NT 4.0

Post by O.Matsubar » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I must develop a FULL raster printer driver for NT 4.0.

MSDN document says :
        There is no source for RasDD in the DDK, but if it is necessary to
        write a new raster printer driver, the designer can use a combination
of
        the PostScript driver and the framebuffer (framebuf) display driver
        source as a model for such a driver.

But I have no time to parse the BIG postscript source code.
Does anyone know how to get the RasDD and RasDDUI source code?
Of course equivalent source code is OK.

Thanks in advance for your help!