How can i play the wave File

Post by Anil » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:39:03

Hi ,
i am using TAPI 3.1 on Xp, code is
ITMediaPlayback *pMediaPlayback = NULL;
 hr=pFilePlaybackTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaPlayback,
(void**)pMediaPlayback);

 ITMediaControl * pMediaControl = NULL;
 hr = pTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaControl,(void**)&pMediaControl);
 but i am getting Hr value is -ve,any one can help me with sample code
bye
Anil C.

How can i play the wave File

Post by vp » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:39:18

You can't do that with every Terminal.
You have to watch first with the tapibrowser of this is possible with
the pTerminal you have created

> Hi ,
> i am using TAPI 3.1 on Xp, code is
> ITMediaPlayback *pMediaPlayback = NULL;
>  hr=pFilePlaybackTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaPlayback,
> (void**)pMediaPlayback);

>  ITMediaControl * pMediaControl = NULL;
>  hr = pTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaControl,(void**)&pMediaControl);
>  but i am getting Hr value is -ve,any one can help me with sample code
> bye
> Anil C.

How can i play the wave File

Post by Anil » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:46:17

Thanks to all,
my problem was solved

> You can't do that with every Terminal.
> You have to watch first with the tapibrowser of this is possible with
> the pTerminal you have created

Quote:> > Hi ,
> > i am using TAPI 3.1 on Xp, code is
> > ITMediaPlayback *pMediaPlayback = NULL;
> >  hr=pFilePlaybackTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaPlayback,
> > (void**)pMediaPlayback);

> >  ITMediaControl * pMediaControl = NULL;
> >  hr =

pTerminal->QueryInterface(IID_ITMediaControl,(void**)&pMediaControl);
Quote:> >  but i am getting Hr value is -ve,any one can help me with sample code
> > bye
> > Anil C.

1. Playing wave files over modem via wave output

Hey,
Info: Tapi version 1.4.
External modem: BestData 336VLX

   When I wish to play a wave file, I use the realtime ACM compression
because I do not have supported wave format. However, when using ACM
compression (activated by including WAVE_MAPPED flag in waveoutOpen
function), I am no longer able to hang up the phone programmatically.
When I remove this flag (WAVE_MAPPED) I can succeed in hanging up the
phone.

If there is a easy example of how to make a call, play a wave file, hang
up available - I would very grateful.
Thanks
Luke

2. Restore

3. Recorded Wave is not playing with media player but plays with Recorder?

4. Latest 2qwk

5. Dear Fredric Cllement , How to combine two or three wave files into a single wave files?

6. XML Tree Viewer - using xsl

7. How I do play wave file with tapi3.0 IP tel in windows 2000!

8. USDrives 24x for DAE?

9. Playing Wave file on CISCO IP Phones

10. Why I don't hear any wave file Play

11. Question on playing wave file

12. How does one play Wave Files in TAPI 3.0

13. Tapi How to play a wave file after establishing the connection