GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Ciroli Ada » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi all
how can i set a time of another computer in a network in my program?
i cant use NET TIME
how can i GET a time of another computer in a network in my program?

Ciroli Adas

GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Tomas Restrep » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

GetRemoteTOD()

--
Tomas Restrepo

http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

> Hi all
> how can i set a time of another computer in a network in my program?
> i cant use NET TIME
> how can i GET a time of another computer in a network in my program?

> Ciroli Adas

GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Ciroli Ada » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Excuse but i cant understand its a API function ?
No , i can found it...

Please help...

Tomas Restrepo escreveu na mensagem ...

>GetRemoteTOD()

>--
>Tomas Restrepo

>http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

>> Hi all
>> how can i set a time of another computer in a network in my program?
>> i cant use NET TIME
>> how can i GET a time of another computer in a network in my program?

>> Ciroli Adas

GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Alan Meli » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

If the machines are using Simple TCP/IP services why not use DayTime on Port
13.

Alan

Post by Chris Rober » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>how can i set a time of another computer in a network in my program?
>i cant use NET TIME
>how can i GET a time of another computer in a network in my program?

In NT4 you can use NetRemoteTOD.  In Win95 you can use NetRemoteTODA,
however you have to have the Windows NT Server Tools extension (DLLs
radmin32 & rlocal32).

GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Ciroli Ada » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

I using WIn98 and i guest i cant take this time but i still searching

Ciroli

>>how can i set a time of another computer in a network in my program?
>>i cant use NET TIME
>>how can i GET a time of another computer in a network in my program?

>In NT4 you can use NetRemoteTOD.  In Win95 you can use NetRemoteTODA,
>however you have to have the Windows NT Server Tools extension (DLLs
>radmin32 & rlocal32).

GET TIME OF ANOTHER COMPUTER !!!

Post by Ciroli Ada » Mon, 03 May 1999 04:00:00

But i can use a comand NET TIME in dos prompt why i can not use in windows ?
There is a fuction i know and i will find than...

Thanx
Ciroli