How to use TFX

Post by eya » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 06:53:39

Hi,

Does anybody now how to use TFX library from Chris Sells book?

i'm trying to include <tfxline.h> and i get this message at compile
time:

d:\telprog6\ivr\stdafx.h(23) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'tfxline.h': No such file or directory

the header is already in my working directory.

Please Help.

How to use TFX

Post by Vikr » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:01:06

Hi,

I think you have to include the Tfx path properly.

If you are using MSDEV IDE, then go to TOOLS menu->Options -> go to
Directories tab and give the path of the Tfx directory (or the header
file).

I Hope this will help.

Regards,
Vikram

> Hi,

> Does anybody now how to use TFX library from Chris Sells book?

> i'm trying to include <tfxline.h> and i get this message at compile
> time:

> d:\telprog6\ivr\stdafx.h(23) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
> file: 'tfxline.h': No such file or directory

> the header is already in my working directory.

> Please Help.

How to use TFX

Post by eya » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:43:43

Thanks a lot,
i'll try it.

> Hi,

> I think you have to include the Tfx path properly.

> If you are using MSDEV IDE, then go to TOOLS menu->Options -> go to
> Directories tab and give the path of the Tfx directory (or the header
> file).

> I Hope this will help.

> Regards,
> Vikram

> > Hi,

> > Does anybody now how to use TFX library from Chris Sells book?

> > i'm trying to include <tfxline.h> and i get this message at compile
> > time:

> > d:\telprog6\ivr\stdafx.h(23) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
> > file: 'tfxline.h': No such file or directory

> > the header is already in my working directory.

> > Please Help.

1. Problems With WIndows XP and TFX Library

Hi Eeveryone,

I used to work with the TFX library(CHRIS SELLS) and enjoed it very mutch.
Now , I upgraded to Windows XP and I encounter problems with the library.
Especialy, I can't use the tMonitor application with the voice message.
I tryed the VC5 version and also the VC6, and both don't work with the voice
messages.

Can someone advise?

Regards

I. Greg

2. MATLAB and AMD Processor

3. ANN: Updated TFX to support VC6 and the Platform SDK

4. Sure Shot Closure/////////////// .Net Developer with SQL Server Experience //////////////////// Richmond VA ////////////// 3+ Months

5. TFX library - success?

6. How to Avoid caching of Pages

7. TFX link anyone?

8. Major Bug in TFX-Library (from Chris Sells)

9. TFX Library and tMonitor Application Bugs

10. Working With TFX library For Tapi Applications

11. TFX Versions

12. Someone to take over the TFX?