Student needing help in C++ winsock programming

Student needing help in C++ winsock programming

Post by Escap » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am a student in my final year trying to write a server and client TCP/IP
application. The server needs to send data to the clients and both apps
need to display the same data on the screen. I'm new to C++ and winsock
programming, I have several books but I need some help in cutting through
the garbage and getting to the point. Specifically how to implement the
transfer of data. If you can help or point me in the right direction it
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ken Ernstberger

Computer Engineering Technology