WinDbg with IEEE 1394

Post by Nate Bushma » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:46:38

Can WinDbg debug over IEEE 1394?

If so, is it capable of debugging drivers at the start
of the boot process?

My concern is that it if I use IEEE 1394 I may not be able to debug my
volume filter driver (whose Start registry value = 0) during its DriverEntry().

If IEEE 1394 works just fine, are there any
particular adapters that you'd recommend?

And, are there any adapters you'd avoid?

1. IEEE 1394 and Windows 2000

Hello!
We need to use a IEEE 1394 Controller with Windows 2000 Beta 3.
Our controller-board is based on  PCILynx chip of Texas Instruments, while
Windows 2000 only supports OHCI-based boards.
Is it possible to install the drivers taken from Windows 98, and if so, how?
Does any LYNX-compatible driver for Windows 2000 exist?
Thank you in advance for your attention!

2. FP98 & NT Problem

3. IEEE 1394

4. IF function problems

5. networking over IEEE 1394

6. trn pipe (|) cmd NOT!

7. How to control IEEE 1394 camera ?

8. IEEE 1394 Driver Development

9. Firewire (IEEE 1394) programming

10. IEEE 1394 bus reset

11. Does SCSI Pass Through Support USB and IEEE 1394 Storage Devices?

12. DV NTSC transmission over IEEE-1394!