WinHec99, participants ?

Post by Tomer » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

 I'm going to attend microsoft's WinHec april 6-9.

 Are there any participants from  DDK-L ?

 It can be very contributing if we meet there.

 TIA,

| Tomer Goldberg.  |
| Software developer.  |
| Voltaire advanced data security.|

| http://www.votaire.com  |
| Tel:+972-9-951-2177    |
| FAX:+972-9-951-2179  |

1. ANN - looking for beta participants for nogoop ActiveX/COM Inspector

nogoop software is looking for people to beta test its newest product,
the ActiveX/COM inspector.

Information about the product can be found at:

http://www.nogoop.com/comProduct.html

If you participate in the beta program and provide your comments, we
will give you a free version of the finished product, which will sell
for in excess of $100.

in order to get the product.

2. 4DOS multi-task?

3. ANN - looking for beta participants - nogoop ActiveX/COM Inspector

4. Netmeeting Question?

5. Help, How to handle Participant Event

6. Gravis MouseStick

7. Conference calls -- can you put a participant on hold?

8. RE GALAXY CAD

9. Help, How to handle Participant Event

10. How to get participant description from the video stream

11. How to control each participant streams using Tapi3

12. Call for participants; SciTech MGL internet development

13. Get the stream for each participant in IP multicast Conference