HELP: Source Code Examples Wanted

Post by Martin Gou » Fri, 10 Mar 1995 00:44:33

I am about to attempt to rewrite some old Visual Basic (3.0)
code as a DLL using Micro$oft Visual C++ and would be very
gratful if any of you out there could send me examples of any
C++ source code that might point me in the right direction.

I would like to send variable length strings and arrays of
strings from Visual Basic to a DLL for processing.  My
knowledge of C++ is quite small. I have managed to write
DLLs that handle non-string arrays but all of the books that
I have that contain references to string handling just give
me a migraine.

Very many thanks in advance, Martin

--
 Martin Gough        //  Whenever people agree with me I always