How to make the Tab control of a property sheet ownerdraw?

How to make the Tab control of a property sheet ownerdraw?

Post by Oleg Pilipenk » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Is there a way to subclass the Tab control of a property sheet? I want to
make it ownerdraw.

How to make the Tab control of a property sheet ownerdraw?

Post by David Lownde » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there a way to subclass the Tab control of a property sheet? I want to
>make it ownerdraw.

Oleg,

Yes there is.

In the property sheet class, add an OnInitDialog handler with
this additional code to sub-class the tab control with your class and
make it owner-drawn:

m_Tab - a derived CTabCtrl - CMyTabCtl added as a member
variable of the property sheet class.

        m_Tab.SubclassDlgItem( AFX_IDC_TAB_CONTROL, this );
        m_Tab.ModifyStyle( 0, TCS_OWNERDRAWFIXED );

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

1. How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

I have following problem:
My property sheet control has 5 tabs. I've implemented risizing of  he
control(window). As i resize it so that all tabs don't fit to the window
the control changes its look to the multiline one (automatically). I
want prevent it so that the control looks like that one in the Microsoft
Developer Studio in the Build-Settings-Menu (with an horizontal
scrollbar in the right top edge of the tab control)

Has anybody an idea, how i could do it?

Alexander

2. How Can I update via Internet my found quote ?

3. Tab Controls/Property sheets problem (again)

4. More nanobenchmarks

5. Tab Controls/Property sheets problem

6. OCI file setup

7. Simulating tab controls and property sheets using themes

8. A-Train

9. How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

10. Create a property sheet within a property sheet.

11. Tab Control/Sheet Control

12. Cant't see ImageList control from ToolBar control property sheet

13. Device Manager property sheet tab.