For the attention of Allan Bruce

Post by Derek Bak » Mon, 05 May 2003 07:52:58

Did you see this post of mine?

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-...

If not, please look. The answer to most of your questions would be
quickly found in the Reference.

Derek

Post by Jugoslav Duji » Wed, 07 May 2003 03:23:02

| Did you see this post of mine?

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-...
401a.0305021324.35c20839%40posting.google.com

| If not, please look. The answer to most of your questions would be
| quickly found in the Reference.

Do we have the official "I learned programming solely on this newsgroup!" award?
If we do, Allan looks like a strong candidate for this year ;-).

--
 Jugoslav
___________

For the attention of Allan Bruce

Post by Jackson Ye » Wed, 07 May 2003 10:12:07

Quote:> Do we have the official "I learned programming solely on this newsgroup!"
award?
> If we do, Allan looks like a strong candidate for this year ;-).

Since I can't think of any other candidates at the moment, can we skip the
vote and just give him the award?  ;-)

At least he's actually following advice and reading things on his own
though; we've had enough college homework style questions posted on the
group, and I wasn't even in college when I started posting.  For people who
haven't learned to Google, this newsgroup would be a godsend to them.

John Grant would have had something interesting to say if he was still
around...

--
Regards,
Jackson Yee