Help: Graphics Printing From MFC Application

Help: Graphics Printing From MFC Application

Post by Gary Boo » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,

Could anyone out there point me in the right direction for printing
graphics from an MFC application. I presently allow the user to display
text in multiple fonts, bitmaps and different background colours on a small
section of the client area of an MDI window, as well as send this to the
client area I wish to give the user an option to print the display out to
the printer. There can be more than one screen image defined and it is only
drawn when that screen is selected by the user but I need to be able to
offer the user the ability to print any screen they desire whether
displayed or not. I'm using a CFormview class and would be thankful for any
help. Is it a case of just sending the drawing routine a different GDI? i.e
a printer one rather than the screen one?

Thanks in advance

Gary

Help: Graphics Printing From MFC Application

Post by Alexander Prochoro » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi all,

> Could anyone out there point me in the right direction
for printing
> graphics from an MFC application.

Analyze SCRIBBLE sample. It's the one in your printed MSDEV
tutorial,
there're step-by-step instructions and descriptions of
what's going
on with printing.

--
Alexander Prochorov,
Datlin Software, Ltd.

1. Want info on printing graphics with MFC

I'm looking for a decent book or example code that describes printing
graphics/text with VC++1.51.

I have the book "Inside Visual C++", but it only dicusses how to print
using the "document interface", and my program doesn't fit that model.

I want to use the more general classes for doing this.  Any pointers
would be appreciated.

                                                        Thanks,

                                                          -Eli

2. Kradle

3. HELP!!!! MFC PRINT/PRINT PREVIEW

4. whats the best way for sharing a cable modem?

5. HP LaserJet 4 PostScript Print Driver Graphics Printing Enabled only output dots

6. FONTDESC structure (input to PX_Font(...))

7. Help on BC++3.1, Graphics and printing

8. Please *HELP*, spectrum and multiface loan

9. Need help printing graphics

10. Need help printing graphics (especially bitmaps)

11. Help File Constructor/Color Graphics/Printing

12. Graphic Printing! HELP!

13. Printing Graphics - Help, please!