Tab Order backward once a dialog is placed in a Property Sheet

Tab Order backward once a dialog is placed in a Property Sheet

Post by Michael Scot » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I've got an odd problem.  I've inherited an application that contains a TabCtrl
with 3 tabs.  This app does not use MFC, so this is all done via Property Sheet
macro's.  I've got a dialog that, when being tested in MSDev, has the correct
tab order, but when I am running the app, and the dialog is inserted in the
Property Sheet, the tab order is backwards

The app has two keyboard hooks, but even when they are disabled, I cannot get
the tab order to go the correct direction.  Shift+Tab works how Tab does, and
Tab works how Shift+Tab should.

Is there something stupid I am missing?
--
=====================
Michael Scott

  michael.scott.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Tabbed Dialogs - Property sheet or hand-coded?

I have a general question - when you write tabbed dialog boxes, do you
prefer to use Property sheets or code the box by hand (i.e. manually adding
in the tab control etc.).

Are property sheets easy to use? I'm trying to get a feel as to if I'm the
only person who is doing it by hand, and if I'm making too much work for
myself in the process :)

Thanks,

Phil Jones

2. NDS Logon point and CAP

3. Property Sheets (Tabs in a dialog)

4. .eps export + LaTeX

5. How could i get the property sheet tab control with single row tabs?

6. unsolicited microsoft e-mail account

7. How to disable property page tab on property sheet?

8. outlook express

9. Create a property sheet within a property sheet.

10. Placing Items on Tab Sheet and Rebar Problem

11. Capturing Cntrl-Tab in place of Tab for tab indexing

12. How to control the tab order in dialog with a tab control?

13. Adding a custome properties tab to the file properties dialog