Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

Post by Michael Suodenjok » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:56:51

Hi All,

I recently posted a question in this newsgroup about whether somebody could
give some examples of how to implement drag and drop tab sorting. Lets just
say it as it is, there weren't many responses.

So I locked myself inside my humle coding studio and jupti - a few days
later some code and - hopefully - a usefull article popped out.

Read the full article "Implementing Drag and Drop Tab Sorting in MFC" and
download the sample code from:
http://www.suodenjoki.dk/produktioner/artikler/tabsort.asp

Regards,
/Michael

Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

Post by Christopher J. Hollan » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:00:31

Good Job!

Regards,

Quote:> Hi All,