************************<<<<<<LOTUS CORP.SUCKS>>>>>*****************

Post by james vaugh » Tue, 21 Mar 1995 12:50:21

*************<<<<<LOTUS CORP. SUCKS>>>>>*********************

This is just to inform everyone how LOTUS CORP.  responds to
its customers.

*********************
I bought LOTUS ORGANIZER directly from LOTUS.

The program ran with glitches,  kept locking up.   They said
it was do to a compatibilty
problem with certain video drivers.   They said that would be
fixed with an upgrade, ok no problem.

Well I started useing it,  put alot of important info it.

Well all of a sudden it locks up for good and will not run at
all.

**********************
I called Lotus Corp.  after many hours of toll calls they tell
me to return the
product for my money back.

Well what about the money I spent on phone calls?

What about all that info I put into the organizer. ********* I
can't get it back?????

_________________

************************<<<<<<LOTUS CORP.SUCKS>>>>>*****************

Post by Terje A. Berges » Wed, 22 Mar 1995 02:36:19

> *************<<<<<LOTUS CORP. SUCKS>>>>>*********************

> This is just to inform everyone how LOTUS CORP.  responds to
> its customers.

> *********************
> I bought LOTUS ORGANIZER directly from LOTUS.

> The program ran with glitches,  kept locking up.   They said
> it was do to a compatibilty
> problem with certain video drivers.   They said that would be
> fixed with an upgrade, ok no problem.

> Well I started useing it,  put alot of important info it.

> Well all of a sudden it locks up for good and will not run at
> all.

> **********************
> I called Lotus Corp.  after many hours of toll calls they tell
> me to return the
> product for my money back.

> Well what about the money I spent on phone calls?

> What about all that info I put into the organizer. ********* I
> can't get it back?????

All software has minor or in some cases major bugs. So what is
your point? Why don't you try to get MS to pay back all the
costs people have had experiencing (sp?) UAE's/GPF's in Windows.
Lockups in OS/2. Crashes in Word. This kind of crying is rather
stupid.

Terje Bergesen - Bergesen Data

1. HELP >>>>>>>>>>>>> WINAPI <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

   I need help in writting a vb program that will monitor the message
queue of another aplication that is running along with my program. Itried
to use PeekMessage api function but the help file says that it can only
peek the application's own message queue.  My program is similar in
working with SPY or the SPY++ program. Is there an api function that Ican
use. PLEEEEEEEEEZE help.

2. Multicast

3. >>>>>>>>> PROBLEM WITH MSICPB.EXE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

4. Link Error creating stataus bar

5. <<<<<<Programmers Needed>>>>>>>

6. HELP: PnP IDE Soundcard in non-PnP environment

8. HP terminal emulator for SCO

9. <><><> www.FotoCD.net <><><>

10. >>>>>STUCK<<<<<< How to subclass desktop?

11. >>>>> SoftImage Animator - North West UK <<<<<<

12. <<<<<<<< CREATIVE DIRECTOR NEEDED - LONDON >>>>>>>>>>>>>