Can't access dynamically created folders via web

Can't access dynamically created folders via web

Post by Shan » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:08:05

I've built an Access97 application that dynamically
creates folders on my Windows 2000 web server.  These
folders are used to hold .jpg files.  I've also built a
web application that allows a user to view the content of
these dynamically created folders.  I can view the content
of these folders, and my web application works fine as
long as I am using my web app in Visual Interdev 6.  When
I launch the application over the web, the application
runs fine with the exception of viewing the content of the
aforementioned dynamically created folders.

I assume there is something wrong with my folder
permissions.  However, I have the permissions of my
dynamically created folder's parent set to cascade its
permissions to its children.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Shane