1. regarding the printer driver development in Windows 95 using DDK and WIN32SDK
I know this is NT discussion group, but still i am putting my Window 95
problem . Hope i will pass through this problem.
Let me explain what all i have installed on my machine:
I have NT4.0 and 95 on machine
and partion of C & D drivers.
95 DDK in D drive under DDK95 directory and WIN32 SDK in D driver under
(i also have NT4.0 DDK in D drive under DDK directory)
VC6.0 under Program Files(as standard)
The steps i followed to make the build.
1. I have excuted SETENV batch file of WIN32 SDK
setenv d:\mstools c:\progra~1\micros~2\vc98\bin
2. then, i have excuted DDKENV batch file of 95 DDK
ddkenv 16 printer
after excuting this , i have got problems like
OUT OF ENVIRONMENT SPACE
if i want to add to PATH , i am getting the same problem.
if somehow, i made all these setting and build a sample program
under printers ,i am getting lot of errors.. like REDEFINATION or
that HEAER FILE IS NOT AVAILABLE so and so.
Can anybody please tell me anything wrong in my process or of that kind.
Any help will be greatly appricated.
how can i tackle the OUT OF ENVIRONMENT SPACE , even i go chnage the memory
size to the maximum of 32K , i am still getting this problem.
I have stuck up ,and cannot processd furthur ..
waiting for u peoples reply
Thanx in advace
Can anybody tell me the best sample avilable for printer drivers, the driver
as to write the data to file onto disk instead of sending it to physical
2. Com Hex Address change
3. Pleae help me regarding the User Mode Printer Driver
4. multiple source types
5. Help with writing a Windows NT 4.0 Printer Graphics Driver
6. Windows printer drivers vs. MS-DOS printer drivers
7. Regarding oemsetup.inf file for a printer driver
8. Regarding the printer driver in Win 95
9. help with windows nt device install API (SetupDI*)/ installing a device driver programmatically in NT
10. Help with developing a simple NT 4.0 printer driver