MS Access 97 for Win 95 and MS Access Developer's Toolkit for Win 95

MS Access 97 for Win 95 and MS Access Developer's Toolkit for Win 95

Post by Jean Won » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Could someone tell me whether MS Access Developer's Toolkit for Windows 95
can be used with MS Access 97 for WIN 95 ?

I've recently purchased both, however, I'm not sure as to their
compatibility...therefore I have yet to unwrap the Developer's Toolkit in
case I will have to return it.

I don't think there is a MS Access Developer's Toolkit 97 for Windows 95.
Can somebody help me out here.  If you know the answer, I would appreciate

Thanks.

1. Books FS: MS Access 95 Developer's Handbook and MS Access 2 DH (AuctionWeb page)

These items are for sale on e'bays AuctionWeb page: http://www.ebay.com/aw/

Bidding starts at $1.00 (each) for these books! For details and bidding on
either of these items please follow the desired link:

Microsoft Access 95 Developer's Handbook:
http://www.ebay.com/aw/item.cgi?item=htg875

Microsoft Access 2  Developer's Handbook:
http://www.ebay.com/aw/item.cgi?item=vxs6010

2. Courses for Links/Microprose Golf

3. Can't Access [SOUNDS] in Win 95 Win.ini

4. Help on assembling s-100 Z80 machine

5. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

6. mvme2700 rev level?

7. MSDN WIN 95 DDK KBD DRIVER SAMPLE WON'T COMPILE

8. Array Class Library C++ ?

9. Win 95 won't "Quick View" files ie: JPG

10. Win NT & Win'95 Print to File

11. True Type font won't work on Win 95?

12. Microsoft Solutions Framework DDTITLE.EXE won't run on Win 95