Getting users information

Post by Nagesh Bhatt » Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:24:59

Hi all,
    How can I get all the users who have profiles on a particular PC host.
Using NetUserEnum() I can get all the users who are belonging to that host.
But what about if I want to find all the users who have profiles created on
a host. It should also include the other NT Domain users not just the users
of the host Domain. Any help or reference is greatly appreciated.

With Regards,
Nagesh Bhattu

Getting users information

Post by TB » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:25:57

For the profile issue check for existence of the profile in Documents and
Settings folder.

 ~TB

Quote:> Hi all,
>     How can I get all the users who have profiles on a particular PC host.
> Using NetUserEnum() I can get all the users who are belonging to that
host.
> But what about if I want to find all the users who have profiles created
on
> a host. It should also include the other NT Domain users not just the
users
> of the host Domain. Any help or reference is greatly appreciated.

> With Regards,
> Nagesh Bhattu

1. getting user information in NT service.

Hi,

I wrote an NT service program that runs in system account. I am tring to get
network information on the logged on user, but since I am running in system
account I can't.

Is there a way that I can get the information on the logged on user in an NT
service running under system account (such as groups etc.)?

Can I use the information in the desktop if my service is an interactive
desktop service?

thanks
Nizan

2. Uncaught exception(org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "connection" requires additional elements.)

3. getting user information in Win NT?

4. Which tools? Powerbuilder/Sybase or Oracle Dev2000

5. Getting user information in NT service

6. RSM in Cat5500 problems...

7. Getting user account information

8. Can I toggle my balloons to not update? Anyone else?

9. Getting a domain users account information

10. Getting a users acount information ( need an alternative to NetUserGetInfo )

11. Getting information from Video_Controller with power users rights?

12. Getting System/User Information

13. Getting domain user information