ISDN issue: TAPI does not call LineCallbackFunc() at all

ISDN issue: TAPI does not call LineCallbackFunc() at all

Post by Mark Fin » Sun, 24 May 1998 04:00:00

I am currently looking for the way to update TAPI compliant application
( caller ID detector ) written for POTS to work with ISDN lines.
I have a voice modem installed on my PC and the application works properly
with it.
In addition, I installed FRITZ!Card PnP ISDN adapter of AVM ( www.avm.com )
and two virtual modems on it. The ISDN adapter is not connected to ISDN
line yet.

As a result, my application stopped work properly with POTS modem. The debug
sessions shows that TAPI does not call  to LineCallbackFunc() at all.

Why?  Did anybody encounter this problem?

Thank you!

Mark Fine                                 Software Engineer

Phone: +972-4-821-3899       Fax: +972-4-821-3901
WWW: http://www.shf.co.il

1. ISDN issue: TAPI and digital services, Unimodem/V and digital services

I am currently looking for the way to update TAPI compliant application
( caller ID detector ) written for POTS to work with ISDN lines.

1.) As I know, the standard Win95 telephony driver, Unimodem, does not
support multichannel digital lines (such as ISDN); it supports only the POTS
lines.
Does Unimodem/V supports support multichannel digital lines?
Where can I obtain its latest version?
2.) Does TAPI Ver. 1.4  support ISDN?
If not, what is the first TAPI version that supports digital lines?

Thank you!

Mark Fine                                 Software Engineer

Phone: +972-4-821-3899       Fax: +972-4-821-3901
WWW: http://www.shf.co.il

2. Need help using MessyDos(MSH) with WorkBence1.2, can't mount

3. TAPI drivers for ISDN boards (for VOICE calls) ?

4. Hobbes dropping out?

5. TAPI and ISDN calls

6. Computers & MultiMedia Answer Urgent Need ??

7. TAPI lineCallbackFunc, problems with message loop

8. WTB: A3640 Board without Processor

9. get Versioninfo of EXE in DOS not using API calls.

10. 16-bit TAPI service provider not being called properly

11. TAPI Event can not be fired from Incoming Call

12. Tapi place call does not "fire" normal series of events?

13. TAPI not generating call back