IntelliSense feature...

Post by Stanislav Michailo » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:22:08

Hi,

I want to enable Intellisense feature working for GDI+ on MSVC6.0 IDE...
All the paths seem to be correct -

Thanks,
Stanislav Michailov

IntelliSense feature...

Post by John Hornick [M » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:42:20

Hi,

Quote:> I want to enable Intellisense feature working for GDI+ on MSVC6.0 IDE...
> All the paths seem to be correct -

Ask on a VC newsgroup.

Thanks,
- John
Microsoft Developer Support
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/security for current information on security.

1. Customer features and Technology features

Hi all,

do stories only contain functionality that the customer wants -or-
do they contain also technological functionality necessary to implement the
customer functionality?

For example, a feature to implement transaction processing middleware(*) may
be necessary, but not mentioned by the customer (who doesn't care how you do
it). How would this fit on a story card?

Cheers,
Andreas

(*) Example from Highsmiths' book on ASDE

2. NdisGetCurrentCpuUsage work?

3. Intellisense unavailable for system funtions/API

4. PC app developer

5. IntelliSense in Programs

6. Outlook Express

7. Intellisense like popup list

8. xntp for win98/winNT?

9. MAPI32.DLL - VC++ problem getting intellisense to list member functions/properties

10. How can I add intellisense in IE ?

11. oct library and vsnet intellisense

12. Intellisense statement completion causing crash?

13. Querying/using OpenType features