CPU usage per process

Post by kari » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:43:34

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has a piece of code which computes CPU usage
per process for Windows NT.

Thanks for your help,

Karim

CPU usage per process

Post by arkady » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:12:22

You have to use pdh.dll ( performance data helper ) for this .
All that info saved in Registry.Look at perfmon ( you can choose the process
and see the graph of CPU usage ) .It's a lot of articles how to customize
Perfmon in MSDN
Arkady

Quote:> Hello,

> I would like to know if anyone has a piece of code which computes CPU
usage
> per process for Windows NT.

> Thanks for your help,

> Karim