TAPI help needed

Post by Sanja » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:19:22

Hi,

Is it possible to use TAPI 3.0 SDK on windows 98  and from where i can get
it's  free download.

thnx
sanjay

TAPI help needed

Post by Andreas Marschal » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:23:14

TAPI 3 is only supported on W2k and XP.

--
Best Regards  /  Mit freundlichen Gr?en
Andreas Marschall

Quote:> Hi,

> Is it possible to use TAPI 3.0 SDK on windows 98  and from where i can get
> it's  free download.

> thnx
> sanjay

1. TAP, Pager notification protocol, Comm, TAPI help needed

Hi,
Question is based on TAP protocol.
May be this is not right forum but I feel I can get some help.

I am writing and application which is supposed to send small messages
to pager. I implement TAP protocol. I use TAPI for communication as I
have to use modem connected to the PC to send the text message.
I intialize TAPI and get connected successfuly to Pager service
Provider's number meant for text data without any problems. The mode I
use is DATAMODEM. Bearer mode is PASS_THRU. I obtain handle to the COM
port by using ligeGetID and do a WriteFile(OVERLAPPED) to send <CR>
(0x0d) Pager service provider. WriteFile works fine but after that I
wait for "ID=" text on COM port using ReadFile(OVERLAPPED). But even
aftre sending <CR> several times I do not get any reply text.

I do not know if anything is wrong with my CALL parameters or I m using
the Protocol wrongly.

any ideas ?

Nischal Doshi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. uncompressed video on O2

3. TAPI HELP NEEDED!!

4. HAYES 9600 OPTIMA -> USR Sportster incompatibility???

5. HELP NEEDED: TAPI 2.1 on Win95 client won't connect to Win NT TAPI server

6. Just upgraded to FP2K and now the form properties say I've got a disk based web

7. I need source code and help for a TAPI application.Please help

8. Eudora vs. Eudora-lite

9. Need Help with TAPI and TOOLHELP API

10. TAPI / Interactive response..Need help

11. Urgent !!! Need help with TAPI programming

12. I Need Help for getting Started With Tapi

13. Help needed: Tapi 3 - transfering sound output from .WAV file to microphone