A whole file in Structured Storage?

Post by Bern » Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:00:12

Hello,

I am totally new to Ole and Structured Storage.
So before starting I want to know is it possible to put an existing file
as it is
without changings into a structured storage file?

And another question what differences are there between the versions of
NT and Win2000. What do I have to use to make the same code running
on both systems.

Thanks for helping!
Bernd.

A whole file in Structured Storage?

Post by Lass » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:39:10

A OLE structured storage is nothing but a "filesystem inside a file", ie.
one SS-file consists of "directories" and "files" (storages/streams). You
can put your file inside a ss-file, but well, it wont be rather structured
if youll have only one stream.

Quote:> Hello,