Memory usage and cpu usage of a process

Post by Alona Mo » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I would like to know how can I check from C++ program the memory usage & cpu
percent used by a process that I create with "CreateProcess".
Thank you
ALONA MOR

Memory usage and cpu usage of a process

Post by Alona Mo » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I would like to know how can I check from C++ program the memory usage & cpu
percent used by a process that I create with "CreateProcess".
I don't have any connection with the processes I create, So I could use
"VirtualQueryEx" but I don't have the address of the process.
Thank you
ALONA MOR

1. #Processes/CPU Usage/Memory Usage

I'm trying to locate API's that will let me duplicate those fields you
see at the bottom of the Task Manager for the CPU Usage, Memory Usage,
and the # of Processes, but haven't had much luck yet.

I need to duplicate those, then determine how much of that usage belongs
to a suite of apps (CPU/Mem), and how many of those processes belong to
the same.

So far, I haven't had much luck in the VC5 help, or MSDN.  Obviously,
I'm missing something basic, and am barking up the wrong tree.  Anyone
have some suggestions as to where I should be looking?

Michael

2. winCE notification...

3. Process CPU and memory usage

4. Just thinking about the Mac superbowl commercial

5. CPU usage per process

6. Limited Virtual Memory

7. Best way to measure CPU usage of a process?

8. Shared Library Package Problem

9. tracking cpu usage of a process

10. How to control the memory and CPU usage

11. CPU and Memory Usage

12. need process cpu usage utility

13. cpu usage per process under win98