cpu speed

Post by Derek Johnso » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:34:49

Can someone please tell me where the cpu clock speed is stored in the
regisrty?

--

Regards,
Derek

cpu speed

Post by Juan P. Flore » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:13:22

HKLM\Hardware\Description\System\CentralProcessor\0\~MHZ

Quote:> Can someone please tell me where the cpu clock speed is stored in the
> regisrty?

> --

> Regards,
> Derek

cpu speed

Post by Derek Johnso » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:09:20

Aha!  thank you very much, Juan

--

Regards,
Derek

> HKLM\Hardware\Description\System\CentralProcessor\0\~MHZ

> > Can someone please tell me where the cpu clock speed is stored in the
> > regisrty?

> > --

> > Regards,
> > Derek

cpu speed

Post by Max Bolingbrok » Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:47:52

I'm not sure it is. You can use Windows Managment Instruction to retrieve
it, if you are prepared to assume that it is installed or to distribute it.

Max Bolingbroke

1. How to keep constant (possibly highest) CPU speed on portable PCs?

Hi,

[target OS is Win32]

Portable PC's can vary the CPU's MHz depending on the CPU load or other
factors.

Is there any way, once my program starts, to force and keep forced the
maximum CPU speed, or at least a *constant* CPU speed?

Thanks,
Mike

2. Q: anybody using a 1.3Gb MO with Vaxstation 4000 or SGI Indigo II extreme?

3. Help CPU speed simulator on NT

4. Help! Now Win-OS/2 FS locks and I've got to cold-boot

5. How to get CPU speed?

6. Best Offer

7. Q) How to get CPU speed information from registry

8. PostScript on IIISi, job time-out

9. How to get CPU speed

10. WMI and CPU Speed

11. CPU Speed?