Need help with MouseThreshold in WIN.INI

Need help with MouseThreshold in WIN.INI

Post by Gordon Chi » Wed, 26 May 1993 16:13:35

Hi,
   Does anyone know how the values of MouseSpeed, MouseThreshold1 and
MouseThreshold2 in WIN.INI determine the mouse tracking speed? I am
writing a dialog that similar to the one in Control Panel but I don't
know how to determine the mouse tracking speed by those 3 values.
   Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Gordon Chiam

1. win.ini and sys.ini

There are loads of commands that can be added to either the win.ini or the
sys.ini that allow you to configure windows, but appear to be unavailable
from within windows any other way.

E.g.

ForceLazyOn=CD

which speeds up disk access for Stacker 4.0 (as recommended in the tech notes)

My question is, is there a comprehensive list of these 'hidden' commands
available anywhere - either on the net as a text document, or in a book
somewhere??

TIA
Andrew

2. A good 2 IN, 4 OUT MIDI box buy?

3. How to use myfile.ini instead od win.ini ?

4. Infocus Software with ACD

5. Can't Access [SOUNDS] in Win 95 Win.ini

6. Will 505 HotSynch w/ serial/USB adapter...?

7. Modifying win.ini and autoexec.bat

8. Can't ping Firewall or beyond from NW 4.11 server.

9. Associations from win.ini

10. How do I install my program and win.ini extensions?

11. printer change and win.ini

12. win.ini and others

13. Getting printer driver to re-read win.ini