Help Anyone know of example packet sniffer source code for Windows 98

Help Anyone know of example packet sniffer source code for Windows 98

Post by Pete Fo » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where to look for source code example that demonstrate
how to interface with the NIU and make it operate in promiscuous mode so
that I can access every packet that the machine sees?  Any help is
appreciated.

Regards,
PDF

1. change the source IP address of a packet in windows 95/98/NT

Greetings,
Ok, i want to do the following: for every packet leaving my local machine
the source ip address of the machine is stored in the packet. I want to
change that address, ie intercept packets and change the source ip address
field of the ip packet. Am i correct to assume that i must use TDI or code a
NDIS protocol driver to achieve this? If yes, could you indicate some
resources (web based tutorials, books, documentation in general ).  The
win98ddk is simply a reference and its driver samples hard to comprehend.

Thanks in advance,
Angel Kypriotis

2. Running an Executable from a windows application

3. Windows CE and packet sniffers

4. productivity, time spent searching

5. does anyone know if code warrior learing edition works on windows xp

6. A novice question on LAN/Internet connectivity

7. does anyone know if code warrior learning edition works on windows xp

8. Socksified telnet client

9. Available: Free Example Source Code for 16-bit Windows Programming in C

10. need help, looking for example source code for VB

11. HELP: Source Code Examples Wanted

12. want to write a simple "IP packet viewer" in Window 98 environment