cpu usage per process under win98

Post by phil » Sat, 24 May 2003 04:59:11

Hi,

I am looking for a way to get the cpu usage per process under 98. Can
somebody tell me the solution ?
I mean the way to code it.

Thanks

pp

cpu usage per process under win98

Post by arkady » Tue, 27 May 2003 16:14:12

Maybe try to check how Windows Process Watcher (wintop ) from
www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/
WUToys/W95KernelToy/Default.asp  do it
Arkady

Quote:> Hi,

> I am looking for a way to get the cpu usage per process under 98. Can
> somebody tell me the solution ?
> I mean the way to code it.

> Thanks

> pp

cpu usage per process under win98

Post by phil » Wed, 28 May 2003 01:10:24

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Actually, windows gives wintop, but I haven't been able to find the sources.
That is my issue.

PP

> Maybe try to check how Windows Process Watcher (wintop ) from
> www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/
> WUToys/W95KernelToy/Default.asp  do it
> Arkady

> > Hi,

> > I am looking for a way to get the cpu usage per process under 98. Can
> > somebody tell me the solution ?
> > I mean the way to code it.

> > Thanks

> > pp

cpu usage per process under win98

Post by arkady » Wed, 28 May 2003 18:53:13

I don't think that sources opened because it's like part of OS but always
possible to look into ( depends.exe and so on )
Arkady