DirectShow source filter in .Net using com interop

DirectShow source filter in .Net using com interop

Post by Stephen Woolhea » Thu, 02 May 2002 21:08:56

As the subject says, is it possible to write a DirectShow Source filter
using COM InterOp in .NET?

If so is there a down side?

Thanks

Stephen.

1. Writing Directshow source filters and parser filters

I'm interested in writing a Directshow source filter
that will read from a custom file type and I would then
like to parse it for video frames using a parser filter.
I understand that the online documentation recommends
the pull model in this case.  Does anyone have any
pointers to any tutorials or even better some sample
source code for this case.  I understand that the
DirectShow 6 SDK had sample source code for an MPEG
parser but they've removed it in the DirectX 8 SDK
sample code.

Thanks,

Nick Herodotou

2. GDI+: how to save/load GDI+ objects ?

3. .NET COM Interop and NULL BSTRs

4. Adobe fonts via adobe.map

5. Problems debugging DirectShow filters with the VisualStudio.Net debugger...

6. I need some example sources (C/C++) of how to setup a TimerIRQ handler....

7. About DirectShow Source Filters

8. Problem with DirectShow source filter...

9. Kernel-mode DirectShow filter vs WDM filter driver

10. trouble using DirectShow ezrgb sample filter

11. Any one used the Directshow RTP filters before?

12. Using MFC within a DirectShow filter