HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ... Did I mention that I need HELP?????

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ... Did I mention that I need HELP?????

Post by ANGEL » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hey everyone!
    I'll make this short, but not necessarily sweet (hehehe!)!  If ANYONE
out there knows how one goes about erasing EVERYTHING that has ever been
installed on my computer's hard drive, I would be ever so grateful (Not
grateful as in "I'll give you my first-born", but as in "I'll add you to my
Christmas card list" ... hehehe ... just kidding, folks!)!

    If you can help me accomplish this, PLEASE get back to me at

Post by Terry Richard » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

 > Hey everyone!
 >     I'll make this short, but not necessarily sweet (hehehe!)!  If
ANYONE
 > out there knows how one goes about erasing EVERYTHING that has ever
been
 > installed on my computer's hard drive, I would be ever so grateful
(Not
 > grateful as in "I'll give you my first-born", but as in "I'll add you
to my
 > Christmas card list" ... hehehe ... just kidding, folks!)!
 >
 >     If you can help me accomplish this, PLEASE get back to me at

The answer to the question you asked is:

format C:

but this is probably not what you wanted to do.

Now, what do you *really* want?

--
Terry Richards
Terry Richards Software

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ... Did I mention that I need HELP?????

Post by Mark Woodwar » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

The *easy* answer is boot off a dos floppy, using fdisk delete the partition.
Viola! nothing installed ;-)

Short of these drastic measures, what is it you wish to remove and what is the
impetus for such a request?

My three guesses are:
(1) You have a virus and can't get rid of it. In which case I would backup my
data and reinstall Windows.
(2) You have installed a peice of software that has screwed up your system,
see #1
(3) You are about to be fired and want to &^%&^% the former employer. In such
a case, I would use the fdisk solution but would also create and format a new
partition. It will take 5 Minutes with a properly configured boot floppy.

> Hey everyone!
>     I'll make this short, but not necessarily sweet (hehehe!)!  If ANYONE
> out there knows how one goes about erasing EVERYTHING that has ever been
> installed on my computer's hard drive, I would be ever so grateful (Not
> grateful as in "I'll give you my first-born", but as in "I'll add you to my
> Christmas card list" ... hehehe ... just kidding, folks!)!

>     If you can help me accomplish this, PLEASE get back to me at

--
Mohawk Software
Expert Solutions Now! Windows 95, Windows NT, UNIX,

1. HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

All,

when I try to build my program I get

getinfoDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

every thing looks finne what should I do?  Please Look at the code below

and let me know if anything is wrong.

{
NET_API_STATUS getinfo;
char buffername[30];
LPTSTR username, logon_domain, oth_domains, logon_server;
LPBYTE bufptr;
DWORD prefmaxlen;
short one1 = 1;
LPDWORD entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle;
WKSTA_USER_INFO_1 userinfo;

GetDlgItemText(IDC_COMPUTERNAME,m_computer);
strcpy(buffername,m_computer);
m_computer.MakeUpper();

getinfo = NetWkstaUserEnum(buffername, one1, &bufptr, prefmaxlen,
entriesread, totalentries, resumehandle);

 username = userinfo.wkui1_username;
 logon_domain = userinfo.wkui1_logon_domain;
 oth_domains = userinfo.wkui1_oth_domains;
 logon_server = userinfo.wkui1_logon_server;

Please help!!!!

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Ethernet Activesync question

3. HELP HELP - WSANO_DATA what does this really mean HELP HELP????

4. HP DJ 840C/Falcon :)

5. HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

6. binary multiplication

7. Help! Help needed on Help

8. Info on A2630 & evol. wanted

9. Help Help Help

10. Help on help : How to link fromPopup to normal help window

11. Scientific data via socket (HELP HELP HELP)

12. Reel Magic MPEG HELP HELP HELP !!

13. Child Windows (HELP HELP HELP)