Help needed about network communication & security

Help needed about network communication & security

Post by Philippe » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:41:39

Sorry but my English isn't very good.
I have computers (win2k) connected on private network.
I have a Win32 API program that runs on a server (with
Administrator rights over the others computers), and i a
would like to launch a program (.exe) located on a
different computer (without any rights, it's the server
who have the administrators rights) of my private network
with this API.
I don't find the functions to do that, and i don't know
exactly how this would works.
If someone could help me, i appreciate that.
Thanks.

PhilippeN

1. Q: Security: I need username & password

My company wants to be able to use the NT Logon username and password to log
onto other applications, creating a "single logon" scenario.  This needs to
be done in both NT 4.0 and NT 3.51.

In the NT resource kit it states that the logon procedure is implemented as
a DLL so that third-party vendors can alter the process.  I want to be able
to get in there and cache the username and password before it is sent to the
security database to return the SID.

Ideas?  Suggestions?  A security newsgroup where I can repost this?

Thanks,
Michael Kelsey

2. Need help with laser printer & interface card

3. RAS API differences in NT && 95 - Need Help

4. Jes kill 'em all!

5. HELP: Kernel Mode Driver & Security

6. need \lambda bar

7. WinXP & LPT1 with printer & Communication functions

8. Primera Thermal wax 4 sale & A1000

9. Need help w. NT security problems

10. URGENT !!! Need Help with Windows NT Security

11. NT Security Help Needed

12. Need help for Outlook 2000 security popup message

13. HELP: AttachThreadInput () && Keyboard && TListItem ???