stait 'C' win32 statbar paints fine but

Post by LouI35 » Sat, 06 Sep 1997 04:00:00

My  stait 'C' win32 statbar paints fine but when I resize the
window it leaves the old bars Position and creates a new bar?

I first had a problem of repainting the bar on size but got that
working, and now it keeps the out statusbar's where they were
and creates a new bar fine. So I'm ending up with as many bar
as as many times I've resized the window.

Post by LouI35 » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

My  stait 'C' win32 statbar paints fine but when I resize the
window it leaves the old bars Position and creates a new bar?

I first had a problem of repainting the bar on size but got that
working, and now it keeps the out statusbar's where they were
and creates a new bar fine. So I'm ending up with as many bar
as as many times I've resized the window.

1. tait 'C' win32 statbar paints fine but

My  stait 'C' win32 statbar paints fine but when I resize the
window it leaves the old bars Position and creates a new bar?

I first had a problem of repainting the bar on size but got that
working, and now it keeps the out statusbar's where they were
and creates a new bar fine. So I'm ending up with as many bar
as as many times I've resized the window.

2. Bay Networks vs Ascend

3. invalid conversion from 'const void*' to 'void*' : works fine on Windows but

4. datagrid paging and sorting

5. differences bet OS/2 'C' and win32 'C' language

6. WINGATE

7. Has the MSDN's 'MDIDLG' (MDI Dialog) code been updated for WIN32?

8. Basic help wanted, please

9. 'initializing' : truncation from 'const double' to 'float' warning

10. {'a','b','\0'} not equivalent to "ab"??

11. Q:'default' before 'case' in 'switch'

12. TreeView: what's the difference btw 'child' and 'sibling'?

13. File format for '.dll's' and '.lib'